Monday, March 15, 2010

Builders Gallery updated - choppers, recumbents, trikes, and more

More great submissions to the Builders Gallery last week from Italy, USA and Austria. Choppers, cruz bikes, recumbents, trikes and more. Check out more awesome creations on the Atomic Zombie Builders Gallery.


Moonsgarage.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

























My Puch mini. Greetz from Linz Austria. ~ Joe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------














---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys – your work is amazing.  Inspired me (I ride myself – mountain stuff, nothing like you super cool urban street machines). I put some of your work in my blog – full credit to you of course and shout out to your web site. Hope you are cool with this, wanted to give you a heads up in case you have any concerns, let me know and will take down or revise as you wish – it is your stuff after, I am just the vehicle of sharing. It’s up here: http://listsoplenty.com/pix/?p=1796 .   ~ LM


Thanks, dude!