Thursday, June 17, 2010

New StreetFox Recumbent Tadpole Trike - AtomicZombie.com builders gallery

My first project is a version of the Street Fox, it is about half done.  I am building a better crank set-up, adding disc brakes to the front, making the head rest and then adding a rack to the back and fenders for riding while it is wet out. 

I did not have a bike with suspension volunteer so I made mine rigid.  It has been a fun learning experience this far, thank you for your web site.  The folks at work have harassed me a bit about the seat accusing me of stealing an ironing board.  I just wanted my trike to standout a bit.  The tail light will be moved up higher after I add the head rest and there will be a slim storage unit behind the seat. 

Thank you again and have the finest of days.

~  TTFN, Michael S. sends, RiffRaffonTour