Monday, October 18, 2010

FunkE electric chop. - Atomic Zombie™ Extreme Machines Builder's Forum


"Hi Krew. This is what I have been up to this weekend. After a much needed clearing of the bench I have started on the FunkE chop for my wife. I started yesterday and this is how it is so far. I am pleased with the way it is going. I did have a plan but I should have learned by now that once I get building my imagination takes over and it just happens. I like it that way. Hope you like it to. It will have a 250W motor with 36V electrics enclosed in the "Tank" in the head tubes with a storage area for waterproofs and a flask of tea along with all the other stuff women seem to want to cart around with them. All the best. Tim"


FunkE electric chop. - Atomic Zombie™ Extreme Machines Builder's Forum