Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stretch cruiser frame tube bending advice please. - Atomic Zombie™ Extreme Machines Builder's Forum

"Hi krew. My wife has fallen in love with stretch beach cruisers. Can anyone point me in the direction of, or tell me how is the best way to make those nice clean sweeping curves in the frame please. I have a conduit bender with 20mm and 1" forms and have experimented on some scrap, but can not make anything smooth and nice looking.

"What I have done so far looks mechanical. I am after that sweeping organic kind of curve if you know what I mean. My god I'm starting to sound like a hippie already. Next I'll be building bikes with rose tinted glasses instead of a welding mask, whilst listening to the Beach Boys! Many thanks for any help you can offer. All the very best. Tim "

Read more and join the discussion: Stretch cruiser frame tube bending advice please. - Atomic Zombie™ Extreme Machines Builder's Forum